[OZAPRS] HF watchers

Richard Hoskin vk3jfk at amsat.org
Sun Aug 12 19:34:45 EST 2007

Gday

After playing with the DB0ANF server I've found that...

If you want to see Ron's complete trip so far. Take a look at-

<
http://www.db0anf.de/hamweb/aprsdb/showdata/VK7ZRO-15/shmovements?nummovem
en
ts=99999 >

We certainly have a very good HF APRS network in Oz now!

Thank You! to all the HF Gate Operators that have made this possible.
You should be proud.

Cheers
Richard
VK3JFK