[OZAPRS] (no subject)

Horst Leykam hhl at bigpond.net.au
Mon Aug 6 11:40:51 EST 2007

Hi Guys,

Get this "Transmit only" thing in perspective!

How often can you hear someone talking on a repeater direct?

It won't make a lot of difference in real life whether the thing can hear
or
not, as most times driving around in a city or elsewhere it won't hear
others anyway and will still transmit over the top. So, I don't have a
problem with that, provided people don't set them to beacon every 30
seconds. Cheers Horst, VK2HL

This e-mail may contain confidential or privileged information. If you
have
received it in error, please notify the sender immediately via return
e-mail
and then delete the original e-mail. Horst Leykam has collected your
business contact details for dealing with you in your business capacity.
More information about how we handle your personal information, including
your right of access is contained at WWW.ASIO.GOV.AU.