[OZAPRS] Australian Stations Wanting an8WversionofByonicsMicro-trak 8000 on 145.175 MHz

Andrew Rich vk4tec at people.net.au
Mon Aug 6 09:42:32 EST 2007

No probs guys,

Allen from VHS has been hearing you !

He has taken all this on board and is doing a re-think.

Just an intrerest gathering process.

He now knows we have a healthy interest in the need for such a device.

No commitment what so ever.

I am sure we can nut something out

Something around 8W
Something freq agile
Something avoids collisions
Something with TT3 or opentracker on the back end.