[OZAPRS] Australian Stations Wanting an 8WversionofByonicsMicro-trak 8000 on 145.175 MHz

Brian Beamish dinkum4 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 6 09:04:20 EST 2007

Umm, Andrew remove me from that list really did not give it a lot of
thought
whilst I really liked the idea of having something stand alone discreet
just
for APRS that I could put away some where and more or less forget about it
can though see many problems for others by using one.

In a busy metropolitan areas just imagine the possible problems what half
dozen of these transmitting on top of others could create I can imagine a
receiving a few, possibly abusive, emails.

Take me off the list Andrew

73 Brian VK4BBS