[OZAPRS] VK4VP-15 Tiny Trak 3 HF config

Gordon Taylor gordon.t at internode.on.net
Wed Apr 11 19:43:43 EST 2007

 Tony,
	Thanks for the info, I will change it tomorrow to 120 degrees and
trial the other settings.

However I note the recommended turn angle for VHF is 180 degrees, seems to
negate the idea of smart beaconing. I would have thought the VHF turn
angle
would be less than HF not more.

The min turn time of 255 secs will prevent excessive beaconing while
reversing, hairpin bends etc, so that is a good change I will make.

With so few users on HF, is a higher than normal beacon rate a real
problem,
maybe only when there a few HF stations, i.e holidays etc.

I am open to ideas and suggestions so feel free to tell me I am wrong.

Regards Gordon VK4VP