[OZAPRS] Kantronics KAM and UI-View 32

vk7arn vk7arn at bigpond.com
Thu Apr 5 15:29:03 EST 2007

Richard
You say never send VHF data to HF.  Yesterday (or maybe the day before) I
said I
planned to do just that and there was no response.  What I'm trying to do
is get
data from VHF equipped vehicles passing through "the wilderness" back to
an
I-Gate.  We will have a chain of VHF digis but the country is hilly and
chances
are slim. I estimate traffic will be half a dozen beacons times 3, each
over a
period of about 10 minutes.  Is there a technical issue I haven't
considered?
Would appreciate input.
Cheers
Roger vk7arn