[OZAPRS] Invalid SSID from VK8RAD ?

Damien Gardner Jnr rendrag at rendrag.net
Sat Apr 21 12:18:49 EST 2007

Hey Richard,

Hmm, not sure whether it's sending that on RF or TCP, which was why I
emailed john to ask about it..

The packets I'm seeing are: VK8RAD-S>APJS10,TCPIP*,qAC,THIRD-2:;VK8RAD C
*180237z1225.98SD
13050.55EaRNG0015 2m Voice 146.700 -.600 Mhz   - any thoughts?

Hmm, if TCP-only VK stations are going to start using non-integer
callsigns
I'm going to have to mod my logging software to specifically check that
the
SSID is numerical, and throw away any non-numerics before I try to log to
the database..

Cheers,

Damien