[OZAPRS] Invalid SSID from VK8RAD ?

Damien Gardner Jnr rendrag at rendrag.net
Sat Apr 21 09:36:21 EST 2007

Hehe, followup to my own post..  I've been in contact with John VK8HF, who

looks after VK8RAD - as far as he knows, it doesn't do APRS, so he's a
little stumped as to where these packets are coming from.. I don't suppose

anyone here knows anything about these 'D-star's and has an idea where the

packet is coming from?

Thanks,

Damien