[OZAPRS] European v US new paradigm

Scott & Clare Evans clareandscott at bigpond.com
Mon Oct 23 18:15:52 EST 2006

What I find interesting is that there hasn't been any discussion as to the
adoption of which one to go with! It appears VK3 have made that decision
for
themselves! (Future discussion required me thinks!) The two systems will
co-habitate

Here in VK7 we have "Testing" the US version (since April) having "WIDE"
traceable & limited to 3 hops (WIDE3-3)(TNC CMD UITRACE) and the use of
"TAS" unlimited up to TAS7-7 (TNC CMD UIFLOOD) with Dup checking set to 9
seconds thus dropping the use of RELAY - WIDE - TRACE

73 de VK7HSE Scott Evans