[OZAPRS] Interesting propogation at the moment

Michael Carey michaelcarey at internode.on.net
Fri Oct 6 07:40:30 EST 2006

Hi Everybody,
I just noticed my station VK5ZEA which only gates VK5's locally, has a
whole heap of VK7's and a couple of VK3's in the station list. I'm
hearing VK7RAA direct, while the VK3's are appearing via VK5BRC-1
although I am hearing VK3WRM-1 direct.
Reminds me of the old 2M packet days when I connected into a packet BBS
in Katanning in WA via a digipeater in Tasmania! 1200km path to Tasmania
then across the bight to South Western WA. I still have the software
logs from that night somewhere, amazing.
Regards,
Michael
VK5ZEA.