[OZAPRS] VK3 APRS Network News

Craig Cook VK3CMC at bigpond.com.au
Thu Nov 30 02:52:31 EST 2006

Hi Richard. imagine my surprise when I fixed the fault in my TNC and got
back on air to find VK3JFK-1 was replaced by VK3ROW-1 on my screen. As I
can
hit ROW with a HT from inside my house the path seems alright to me. Hope
have my 828 up on new channel soon and may take it up to Murray marathon
if
working then.

73 Craig Cook
VK3CMC