[OZAPRS] More QRM

John Simon jrsimon at ozemail.com.au
Tue Nov 14 20:35:45 EST 2006

"Gentlemen"  and I use the word lightly.  I think this slanging match has
gone on long enough.
I joined this group to learn about APRS not how to slag off on one
another.
Could we please return to APRS? Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm?

                                  73, John de VK2XGJ
 One of the reasons politicians try so hard to get themselves re-elected,
           because they couldn't live under the laws that they have
passed!