[OZAPRS] More QRM

Ron Perry ronk at sunlinux.com.au
Tue Nov 14 19:47:18 EST 2006

Dion,
I have been trying to address your issues, but your refusal, by not
answering the questions I posed, to enter into the debate, does not
help.
You have stated that what you suits you. That is fine, only if it
doesn't interfere with the enjoyment of our hobby by another fellow ham.

Now if you wish to enter the debate and care to state your issues, and
answer question that we pose to you, we may be able to understand your
point of view. I'm sure that I'll try to, and possibly others will
address your concerns in a reasonable manner.

Ron