[OZAPRS] New n-N VK7 suggested settings

Scott & Clare Evans clareandscott at bigpond.com
Sat Nov 11 22:38:42 EST 2006

If worst case scenario occurs then reluctantly maybe the budlist could be
implemented within Ui-Digi (this is something I personally dislike) to
filter out certain digis on both sides of the puddle!

Currently there are only 3 I-Gates running here in VK7

VK7DIK (Rosebery W TAS)
VK7DC (Burnie NW TAS)
VK7HDM-12 (Hobart)

VK7AX-8 (Ulverstone) has not been on air for a while ???

Some people forget that Tassie is bloody hilly terrain making an extra hop
necessary! As to the question on how many hops to the nearest I-Gate it
really depends on where you are! (Without being feci shush) WIDE3-3 for
Tassie ensures you would be heard reliably!

I-Gates are something that needs to be addressed in time as usage
increases!