[OZAPRS] VK3 IGate / Zone system.

Mike Townsend tasit2 at unwired.com.au
Tue Nov 7 19:54:18 EST 2006

Hypothetical question.

I'm in Melbourne from Mildura on business driving around with APRS. The
good
lady at home is keeping an eye on my where abouts with an RF only APRS
setup. How do I  set my tracker so the beacons only go up the RF path to
the
Mildura region?
Would using a designated ZONEn-n make this easier or complicate the
process?