[OZAPRS] uSmartDigi for the TNC-X

Mike Townsend tasit at unwired.com.au
Fri Nov 3 18:39:27 EST 2006

Wow, This baby really lets a Sysop take charge.
Have a read on what the uSmartDigi for the TNC-X is capable of,
http://www.usmartdigi.com/. This is one very smart add on daughterboard
for the TNC-X. After digesting what it is capable of I wished I had
ordered a couple of these instead of the 'X-Digi' boards eg define
Sectors, Circles, Donuts etc etc from a fixed point and whether traffic
from the defined areas is dropped or digipeated. Well worth a look.....