[OZAPRS] European v USnewparadigmand pathlimiting +confusion....

Richard Hoskin vk3jfk at amsat.org
Tue Nov 7 21:38:09 EST 2006

Hi Chris,

You're correct. The only time a home station is setup as a WIDE1-1 Fill-in
digi is to fill a definite RF black spot were mobiles can not be heard by
the local Wide digi.

Some co-ordination would need to take place with the Fill-in WIDE1-1 home
station to obtain the best results for the RF network.

Apologies if I wasn't clear about this.

Cheers
Richard
VK3JFK