[OZAPRS] European v USnewparadigmand pathlimiting +confusion....

Dion Bramich vk7ybi at yahoo.com.au
Tue Nov 7 21:41:16 EST 2006

Two things.

Hows it benefit the individual?  This is half the problem.  Too worried
about what can be had from it rather what can be given.  As for confusion,

just take a look at the recommended paths page that no loger exists, what

a nightmare.

Secondly, you sell me your system, tell me whats so good about it.

Dion.

<vk3jfk at amsat.org>