[OZAPRS] European v USnewparadigmand pathlimiting +confusion....

Chris Hill chris.hill at crhtelnet.com.au
Tue Nov 7 17:23:50 EST 2006

Hi All,

I think it is _really_ important that we keep it is a simple as possible
for
the average user.

I'm sure there is a need somewhere or other for zoning...  but I can't see
pressing need for it in VK6 for many years to come!

Therefore, what's wrong with telling all mobiles to use a path similar to:

APRS v WIDE2-2

( or APRS v WIDE3-3).

"APRS v WIDE4-4" would be fine for VK6...  all we need now is more users
of
the system, plus a digipeater to cover to the north of Perth.

Regards,

Chris
vk6kch