[OZAPRS] European v USnewparadigmand pathlimiting +confusion....

Andrew McDade amcdade at iprimus.com.au
Tue Nov 7 16:58:34 EST 2006

Gday Richard and all,

> Zoning would make more sense. We use a different implementation of Zones

> in
> VK3 already

Noting your comment above. I think that we should be trying to standardize

on one form or another of a zoning system that will best suit the whole of

Australia. You could say that each region / zone is independent, and so it

doesn't really matter which way this is setup. However it would be nice
from
a documentation and new user setup point of view, if a standard set of
guidelines is developed with regards to this.

BTW... perhaps you could tell us more about the Vic zoning implementation.

Perhaps , it'll suit the rest of us as well !!.

Regards .. Andrew