[OZAPRS] OT: More Linux problems with gPredict

Norm, VK2XCI vk2xci at aanet.com.au
Fri May 26 08:47:33 EST 2006

I know it's naughty but I've cross posted to VK-VHF and SAREX

Getting there slowly and I WILL be operational this weekend.

For the moment I have a problem with gPredict 0.4.0, which is a Gnome
iteration of John Magliacane's "Predict"

Ubuntu 5.10
Gnome 2.6

It starts then crashes with...
"Application gpredict (process #####)has crashed due to a fatal error.
(Segmentation fault)"

I was trying to get a map to load with my QTH in a sensible position
when it froze. I killed it at the console and tried to restart.... Alas:-(

Is there a Ham Radio Linux list so I can keep OT off this list, although
I do think some of it is useful for others trying to get Linux up.

--
Norm, VK2XCI,
Mildura, The Wintersun City

Victoria, Australia.