[OZAPRS] Mysterious Internet Feeds Experiments

Norm, VK2XCI vk2xci at aanet.com.au
Fri May 26 08:04:27 EST 2006

Go for it Bob!
There is only one way to learn and that's live-on-air! Don't let the
fear of messing up hold you back. We all make mistakes and mess up at
some stage, even though some people seem to "forget" their mistakes. I
think you'll get more help and support than you get flames. Anyway,
there's always the delete button

Bob Lockley wrote:
> Greetings All,
> Snipped......Looks like it will be a while yet before I hook it all up,
> because if I mess up lottsa people will jump on me for sure.
> Is there anywhere I can go to practice safely without getting in the
way? If
> I run it in to a dummy load how will I know if it is working?
>
> 73, 77, 88,
> Bob VK6KW.

Norm, VK2XCI,
Mildura, The Wintersun City