[OZAPRS] FAA reinvents APRS!

Darryl Smith Darryl at radio-active.net.au
Fri May 5 06:42:02 EST 2006

>This is the European version -  http://www.flarm.com/index_en.html    I
>understand that an Australian avionics company is working on a similar
unit.

That company is called RF Developments... I did a heap of the software for
the Australian one!

Darryl

---------
Darryl Smith, VK2TDS   POBox 169 Ingleburn NSW 2565 Australia
Mobile Number 0412 929 634 [+61 4 12 929 634 Int] - 02 9618 6459
www.radio-active.net.au/blog/ - www.radio-active.net.au/web/tracking/