[OZAPRS] Gps Unit

vk3fce vk3fce at internode.on.net
Thu Jun 22 12:16:29 EST 2006

Greetings All,

     I am after a cheap GPS unit preferably without a screen for use
     in a proposed balloon launch. Nothing to flash as we might not
     get it back! Any suggestions or ideas most welcome, will need it
     fairly soon as balloon launch is planned for November and will
     have a APRS beacon and either 2m or 70cm voice beacon.

     The launch will be part of a month long celebration of the 95th
     birthday of Amateur Radio Victoria (formally WIA Vic
     Division).

--
 Regards,
 Ross