[OZAPRS] Using Maxon Radios for RX

Craig Turner craig at craigturner.id.au
Thu Jun 22 19:37:57 EST 2006

Just a follow up for those using the Maxon radios for RX.

Mine is now working fine. I'd like to say I aligned it properly or
something, but I didn't. The problem was in the TNC, it took a very
small amount of playing with the DCD trip pot in the TNC-X and then the
Maxon received and transmitted perfectly fine.

Regards
Craig

6/19/2006