[OZAPRS] Silly antenna mount question

Rendrag rendrag at rendrag.net
Thu Jun 15 01:19:20 EST 2006

Ahhhh, awesome - DSE search didn't help me any, but that link shows that
the
woden powerhouse (a whopping 2 blocks away) has them in stock - will go
grab
one in the morning (leaving for melb first thing friday morning (following
freight truck full of servers down..), so was hoping like heck it'd be an
easy to get thing :), and fit it up :)

Cheers,

Damien