[OZAPRS] HF gateway in Kimberley region...

Mike Zwingl oe3mzc oe3mzc at oevsv.at
Fri Jul 14 01:25:21 EST 2006

Hi Bob,
your plan sounds good and Fitzroy Crossing would be the right place to
cover
large aereas of WA and NT with a single hop.
(which is very important for 300baud HF-PR)
The only issue I see is the dial-in modem-landline. It might be useful to
have 24/7 flatrate (broadband) connection.
Its a pitty that it will be too late for me, but my friend OE1GQA is
already
planning for next year-hi
vy 73 and keep on experimenting.
 de Mike