[OZAPRS] VK HF Gates

James Nelson jamesnelson_vk2jn at yahoo.com.au
Fri Jul 14 09:22:46 EST 2006

Scott,

I have left it in dumb beacon just to test so call my mobile or email if
you everyone else has had enough. I'll be out for few hours. It's on  LSB
dial freq 7036.5 lsb

james

Scott Evans <clareandscott at bigpond.com> wrote:
Hi to all on the group...

I'll be on 40m as of today (13/07/2006)

Using a PK-232MBX (2100/2300)
FT-847 centred on 7.034.300 100w (dial freq 7.036.500)

Will be off air during the weekend as my gear is being used for a car
rally
here in VK7 (Subaru Safari) but will be back on as soon as practical late
Sunday (16th)

I'll leave it there for a while and see what happens!

If no takers I'll put it back on ISS/PCSat2

We shall see how all works out...

73 de VK7HSE Scott Evans