additional HF-gates for my 4WD-Tour,pse?

Mike Zwingl oe3mzc oe3mzc at oevsv.at
Sun Jul 9 08:42:18 EST 2006

Hello Tony,
tnx very much for your kind response. Sorry for the mistake. Of course I
meant 10.151 LSB or 10147,6 USB, which I will use with 1600/1800Hz tones.
I will carry a TinyTrak3 and a FT100 with me , but also a brand new DSPTNC
from SCS, which could also send in ROBUST-PACKET. I would appreciate a
short chat on the 30m band.
It would be perfekt to have a gate also in VK8 in Alice or Darwin, but so
far I could not get in touch with someone there. I saw VK8HF on the
internet, but dont know wheter it is a HF gate or just VHF.?

What about VK4MY-4 frequency offset? >From the discussions I read here on
the OZAPRS mailreflector it seems unclear if VK4MY is 50Hz off the correct
QRG on 30m ??

Is there any gate in Indonesia or Asia/japan?

Finally I seem to have problems sending msg to OZAPRS reflector, probably
because of SPAM suspicion.
So I would be grateful if you could resend some of my requests to the
mailreflector for the benefit of the community and our tour.
tnx
vy 73 de Mike
OE3MZC / VK3FPF/6 (22.7 till 2.9.2006)