additional HF-gates for my 4WD-Tour,pse?

Mike Zwingl oe3mzc oe3mzc at oevsv.at
Sat Jul 8 17:18:04 EST 2006

fellow hams,
I am still looking for some additional HF-Igates on 10MHZ or 14MHz to
relay our APRS position from our 4WD tour from Perth to Darwin and Alice
during 22.7. till 2.September. Frequencies should be 10.147,6 LSB (with
1600/1800Hz Tones) or the usual 20m QRG . Ideally someone in Perth, Darwin
or Alice could cover the area we are travelling, however also EastCoast
stations with RXonly setup are very welcome.
We also have ROBUST PACKET capabilities, so stations with SCS-PACTROR
controllers could be very helpful.
Please contact me via email: oe3mzc at oevsv.at or oe3mzc at aon.at or fowrad to
appropriate people.

vy 73 de Mike