[OZAPRS] Maxon radios

David Hopkins davhop at bigpond.net.au
Mon Jan 9 11:43:55 EST 2006

Gentlemen,
I have a couple of maxon radios I want to use for APRS.

The manual I have for the model 2550 is rather poor and a major part of
the
circuit is missing.

I want to reduce the output power down to about .1 - .5 watt. From what I
can make out in the manual this can be achieved by a trimmer resistor.
Trouble is I can't find which trimmer it is or where it is located.

Could anyone who may be familiar with these radios supply me with a
complete circuit or information how to achieve the power reduction.

Thanks

David

David Hopkins (VK4ZF)
Queensland