[OZAPRS] VK3 and SE VK5 packets not reaching FINDU

Ben Lindner vk5jfk at aapt.net.au
Fri Jan 6 04:01:29 EST 2006

Hi Rod,

This node you speak of in Millicent is only an "object" and is not active.

There is nothing else down this way accept VK5JFK-1 digi on 144.900 or the

the digi on 145.575 which has the occasional WX station showing every 5
minutes and is not used for APRS work unless an emergency occurs.

Ben Lindner
VK5JFK