[OZAPRS] Beaconing etc

Darryl Smith Darryl at radio-active.net.au
Thu Feb 23 11:47:22 EST 2006

Brian

You can use the HTTP access in some phones to send a position report...
But
that might not be all that useful.

I have a GSM modem bank here that I can hook up to send GPS position
reports
if there is interest. As to what format... well...  We would need to work
out that.

I would also have the server so that it would accept Benefon phone GPS
positions... And connect it into my commercial service which is how the
access would be paid for

What is the need?

Darryl

p.s. You can see a picture of my SMS/GSM box on my blog. The page is
http://www.radio-active.net.au/blog/2006/02/i-finished-box-today.html

---------
Darryl Smith, VK2TDS   POBox 169 Ingleburn NSW 2565 Australia
Mobile Number 0412 929 634 [+61 4 12 929 634 Int] - 02 9618 6459
www.radio-active.net.au/blog/ - www.radio-active.net.au/web/tracking/