[OZAPRS] FYI - Re: Limited USER operations authorized.

Dave Horsfall dave at horsfall.org
Wed Dec 27 16:02:50 EST 2006

On Wed, 27 Dec 2006, Damien Gardner Jnr wrote:

> > The fact that satellites are not part of the Amateur Radio Service,
> > but are international in scope?
>
> Hmm, perhaps, but given they're coming over Australia, they become part
of
> our network for a short time..?

Right up until they start transmitting into other jurisdictions...

You *are* familiar with the terms of your licence, are you not?

And since you said (well, implied) that you were a WIA member, I'm also
fairly sure that there was a Code of Ethics, to which Bob implied i.e. how

about just cooperating instead of being a total arse-hole?

-- Dave