[OZAPRS] UI View32

Carl Makin carl at stagecraft.cx
Fri Dec 22 19:54:21 EST 2006

Afternoon All,

On 22/12/2006, at 6:58 PM, Peter VK1NFI wrote:

> At the moment the feed to CSU-1 is from Ginini, which is fed from the
> I-Gate set-up of 1KCM,  he is gating vk3, vk2, vk1 (at least that is
> what I am seeing I will confirm)

Yep.  I'm currently gating vk1*, vk2* and vk3*.  This isn't the best
idea though and I'll be changing shortly to using a filter that gates
everything within 500Km of my house as well as directed messages and
the like. :)

That means visiting vk5's and the like will appear if they're in the
area.

I'm not sure what Peter, vk1npw is gating though and he is the
primary igate here.

Carl.