[OZAPRS] APRS HELP

Andrew Rich vk4tec at tech-software.net
Mon Aug 21 06:36:28 EST 2006

Hey thats really cool !

Re other freqs, Yes I must admit I tried aprs over a 100 mW UHF CB, but on
channel 22 , thats data is it not ?

The UHF CB regs says "No packet radio"

As for A/C AM, I am not sure about the legals there mate.

The pilot normally holds a licence to operate the radio. The fact is has
"organised" audio ....not sure.

ADS-B is the legal aircraft way of doing position reporting but its $$$$

I have tried these 433 MHz modules, too low power.

I have come to the conclusion we have got it made in AR being able to
burst
data on VHF

Andrew Rich
Amateur radio callsign VK4TEC