[OZAPRS] SveeSix mounting/power

Cheryl and Dave Martin dmartio at tpg.com.au
Sat Aug 19 10:51:03 EST 2006

Hi All,

The SV6 brick I have takes about 5 minutes to lock from cold (no battery
backup).  My reading of the manual suggests that the back supply is zener
regulated to ~3V and only needs microamps if below the zener voltage to
retain memory, hence AAs will probably last a long time.

Cheers
Dave Martin VK3KQT