[OZAPRS] AX25 under Debian sending non APRS packets

Darryl Smith Darryl at radio-active.net.au
Sun Apr 30 12:27:07 EST 2006

For those that do not know, The former Project Lead on the Debian Project,
Bdale Garbe is not only a ham, but a really really active ham. He is a
former board member of TAPR I believe, and of Amsat...

Darryl

---------
Darryl Smith, VK2TDS   POBox 169 Ingleburn NSW 2565 Australia
Mobile Number 0412 929 634 [+61 4 12 929 634 Int] - 02 9618 6459
www.radio-active.net.au/blog/ - www.radio-active.net.au/web/tracking/