[OZAPRS] ZL3HB

G T & C A Beagley beagley at xtra.co.nz
Tue Apr 25 14:51:06 EST 2006

First time I hooked up a GPS to my Tiny Trak it didn't work. I was using
a Garmin handheld. On investigation found it was not outputting correct
mode. Using the GPS internal menu  I switched to the correct NMEA output
string and it worked fine.
I may be off beam but could be worth checking the GPS is set to output
the correct string? I guess you have probably done that though?

Graham

ZL1GTB

--
This outgoing message certified virus free.