[OZAPRS] Email Returns!!

Norm, VK2XCI vk2xci at aanet.com.au
Sun Apr 16 11:03:02 EST 2006

After several days in the email wilderness my hapless ISP has finally
restored our service, which means about 150 emails in each of 2 boxes to
sort through.
Rex, VK7MO, I haven't forgotten/ignored you! I will get to it when I
catch up!

The current thread on OZAPRS re ISS.

I use three memory channels on my old FT480R, also the FT736R.
Incoming +2.5kHz RX -2.5kHz Tx,
TCA +/- 0,
Retreating -2.5kHz RX +2.5kHz Tx.

Works for me. I switch manually, shouldn't be too hard to interface to
DDE on say WinOrb?

An old "barn door" ex commercial land mobile from the 25kHz days would
probably do the job without having to change freq?

my 2/- worth

Norm, VK2XCI,
Mildura, The Wintersun City
QF15bt