[OZAPRS] Time !!!!!

Andrew McDade amcdade at iprimus.com.au
Tue Apr 4 21:40:27 EST 2006

I guess this depends if your happy using the American date format.
Otherwise
we're still a few weeks away from this most momentous historic
chronological
event. !!!!

Don't know whether Ill lose too much sleep , waiting for the second to
tick
over .. hi hi ..

all the best and 73 .. Andrew .. VK5EX

PS ..
 Ill be on  30m APRS , whilst traveling to Darwin . Leaving on Good Friday
,
duration approximately 4 weeks, using callsign VK5EX-15 ., IC706MK2G and
TinyTrak3. Might manage some voice coms if signals are good ( and the
volume
is turned up on the rig  !! )