[OZAPRS] D700A

Mitch rodney at melecom.com.au
Thu Sep 29 08:25:41 EST 2005

Hi all,

Great work with that those sat pages Andrew!

OK...the manual seems a little ambiguous to me regarding the DATA out
connection to a laptop running UIVIEW.

If out in the bush...no digis around: I'd like to hook up lappy simply to
at least see myself without disturbing the setup as it is installed
thoroughly into the vehicle.

How can packet data, RX and TX be fed to a lappy in data form? Lappy sound
cards are average usually and I have only disappointing 'decode'
performance when trying to read distant packets via sound card despite
fiddling with levels etc.

Is it possible to read the Kenwood's TNC?

Probably blindingly simple solution so please excuse posting as in a hurry
to get this going for long weekend!  :))))

73s de Rod, VK5KFB.