[OZAPRS] Maps for Gold Coast / Brisbane?

Darryl Smith Darryl at radio-active.net.au
Thu Sep 8 11:41:48 EST 2005

Allan

And any others... My address is available... You would be amazed at the
number of hams who live here...

Generally people license it for a few years in a go... Which reminds me...
have a renewal to send out for a friend

Darryl

---------
Darryl Smith, VK2TDS   POBox 169 Ingleburn NSW 2565 Australia
Mobile Number 0412 929 634 [+61 4 12 929 634 Int] - 02 9618 6459
www.radio-active.net.au/blog/ - www.radio-active.net.au/web/tracking/