[OZAPRS] Maps for Gold Coast / Brisbane?

Darryl Smith Darryl at radio-active.net.au
Tue Sep 6 19:16:55 EST 2005

You need an Australian callsign to operate in Australia. Most people I
know
just get a permanent Aussie callsign. It is a $55,000 fine to operate
without a valid license.

Darryl

---------
Darryl Smith, VK2TDS   POBox 169 Ingleburn NSW 2565 Australia
Mobile Number 0412 929 634 [+61 4 12 929 634 Int] - 02 9618 6459
www.radio-active.net.au/blog/ - www.radio-active.net.au/web/tracking/