[OZAPRS] VK3MY-4 ??

Tony Hunt wavetel at bigpond.com
Sun Oct 16 08:06:33 EST 2005

Yep .. Thanks Warren .. Its still there .. Simple check on FindU helped
but it doesnt allways mean that its avtually on 30m.. Its been heard of
late here but not as strong as usual or as frequent. I guess propagation
is on the change. I have heard 5LY in Renmark on there at times as well
about 150km away which is not the norm..

BTW. The old marconi mail list is closing down. Thats probably why I
didnt get any responses to the message. If you are not allready I
suggest you subscribe to the new list at

73

Tony & Eva Hunt wavetel at iname.com