[OZAPRS] How is igate messaging sposed to work ?

G T & C A Beagley beagley at xtra.co.nz
Sun Mar 20 21:53:38 EST 2005

In UIVIEW the IGATE receiving from the internet will transmit to RF
whatever has been entered as  permissable under the Inet to RF tab in
the IGATE.INI setup file. It should go out via the Unproto address in
the IGATE Station Setup menu (default) or via a different specific path
which can be entered under the Setup tab in the IGATE.INI editor.
You should be able to find this info in the help files. Lookup IGATE.INI
in the help index.

Graham

ZL1GTB

Andrew Rich wrote:
> I send a message for vk3 into the TCPIP network
>
> How does it know how to "LEAK" out to RF ?
>
> Andrew VK4TEC

G T & C A Beagley
24 Blomfield St
Rotorua 3201
New Zealand

Ph 07 3460677
(64 7 3460677)
Mob 025 531584

--
This outgoing message certified virus free.