[OZAPRS] IGATEs

Tony Hunt wavetel at iname.com
Wed Mar 9 22:53:24 EST 2005

Comments ?? Yes .. Best points were ..

> Common sense ?

Not sure why this would be any different to any other traffic but if your
running a satgate thats not linked to the Net its a bit sad
> + IGATING from RF to NET is good for satgates

Collisions are often a result of settings and or radio/antenna faults TNC
alignment. Blaming it on "non ui-digi
         tnc's" seems a bit obscure..
> + UI-DIGI or no digi, I have seen some horrible collisions with non
ui-digi
> tnc's

One final word..
Be careful of making blanket rules that assume your own local enviroment
is
the same as everybody elses.
If we all lived the same lives we would be pretty boring folks..

Tony Hunt VK5AH