[OZAPRS] UI-VIEW not feeding into second.aprs.net.au:10153 ?

Tony Hunt wavetel at iname.com
Sun Mar 6 16:54:27 EST 2005

Hi Chris and the group .. Grahams comments noted ..

I see on the server status page you are not logging in with a validation
code or your code is wrong .. Thats why your asking question 2 below ..

Filter strings .. Use port 14580 and setup your filter .. Or use 14579 for
vk/zl feed on the VK servers.
Go have a look at http://second.aprs.net.au:14501/
On there is a list of ports with descriptions and a link on the user
definable port that will give you some guidance on setting up a filter on
14580 .. Frankly if you want to limit it to 6000km from Perth then there
wouldnt be alot of difference between a range filter of 6000km and the
14579
feed as far as internet traffic goes ..

73 Tony VK5AH