[OZAPRS] UI-VIEW not feeding into second.aprs.net.au:10153 ?

G T & C A Beagley beagley at xtra.co.nz
Sun Mar 6 16:34:54 EST 2005

Hi Chris

I use aprsfl.net:14580 with a filter of "filter r/-38/176/2000 p/zl"
(2000km centred on Wellington area). You could do the same centred on
Perth. All details are in the UI-VIEW Help files.
I found that the OZ and NZ servers kept failing too often but aprsfl.net
rarely fails.
I presume you are logging on to the server OK in which case you should
appear at findu as soon as you connect. If not you have a problem
somewhere in the setup.
I see you are on findu.com when I looked just now so you may have sorted
the problem. However looks like your path is wrong. Try changing the
"CQ" to "APRS". Looks like the stations hearing you are not responding
to the "CQ".

Graham

ZL1GTB

Chris Hill wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> After the failure of my old laptop, I have now installed UI-VIEW on a PC
> which is left running 24 x 7.
>
> I have UI-VIEW connecting to second.aprs.net.au:10153, and I can see
HEAPS

-

--
This outgoing message certified virus free.