[OZAPRS] More stuff from the shack

Darryl Smith Darryl at radio-active.net.au
Sun Jan 30 17:05:52 EST 2005

People

I have some stuff to get rid of. I would love some money for it, but will
give it away rather than throw it out.

1 x three line telephone system with four handsets. Needs a power supply
(24v or so with a huge inductor too).

5 x Power Supplies - probably battery chargers. With torroid transformers,
probably 1 x 40va and 1 x 80va or 120va in a steel case.

1 x 4 port PCI serial card

A number of 2 and 3u rack cases. Most have panel holes in the front...

1 x partially completed circa 1990 EA digital storage TV CRO kit.

I also have a Silicon Chip 1.2 GHz frequency counter (in need of some
soldering work but after that it should be fine)

Darryl

P.S. In associated news, I have to announce that I am no longer engaged.
We
have decided to end the relationship. It was a hard decision for both of
us,
but it was the right decision. I will give more information if people ask
away from the list.

---------
Darryl Smith, VK2TDS   POBox 169 Ingleburn NSW 2565 Australia
Mobile Number 0412 929 634 [+61 4 12 929 634 International]
www.radio-active.net.au\blog\ - www.radio-active.net.au\web\tracking